Outdoor Rentals

Reservations for the many outdoor areas separate from Recreational Sports outdoor venues (such as lawns and parking lots) on campus are coordinated by OSU Conference Services.  To reserve most outdoor areas on campus and/or to receive information on current pricing, contact OSU Conference Services at 541-737-2402. This includes all campus streets, park and lawn areas, parking lots, patios, malls, etc. (with the exceptions noted below).  For proper and timely consideration, Campus Grounds Use Requests MUST be submitted at least fourteen (14) days before the event date. If using any sort of sound for your event (both for Recreational Sports venues as well as all other outdoor spaces), you will need to fill out the OSU Sound Use Permit section in the Campus Grounds Use request. OSU Conference Services will send the Sound Permit to the appropriate departments and notify your student organization of acceptance. If you wish to have food at your event or need any equipment to make your event successful, please discuss your needs with OSU Conference Services.  

Note: OSU Conference Services is NOT responsible for the following campus grounds:

  • Memorial Union Quad: The MU Quad is reserved directly through MU Guest Services.
  • Valley Library Quad: The Valley Library Quad is NOT AVAILABLE for groups to use unless special approval is given.
  • Campus Residential Lawns: Contact University Housing & Dining Services at 541.737.477