How do I rent Recreational Sports facility space?
Approval of facility rental requests is dependent upon: priority scheduling, availability, impact to existing programs, scope and nature of the event, date(s) of facility request, and the submission date of the facility reservation request. Plan at least three weeks advance notice for most rentals. Depending on your group, you may be required to provide waivers and/or obtain a certificate of insurance. Payment is required prior to the date of your reservation.
Facility requests submitted to Recreational Sports are prioritized as follows:
- OSU Recreational Sports Programs & Services
- OSU Student Organizations
- OSU Affiliates (OSU Departments / OSU Units / OSU Athletics)
- General Public
Information to gather prior to submitting a rental inquiry:
- Preferred days and times (1st choice, 2nd choice)
- Number of anticipated participants and/or spectators
- Sponsoring Student Organization / Department Name / Outside Organization
- Event contact for group (Name, Contact information, Back-up Contact Person)
- Preferred set-up (i.e. banquet, lecture, etc.)
- Will you have food or beverage at the event?
- Do you need additional equipment?
- Will you have other vendors at the event?
- Desired form of payment (For student organizations wishing to use an index, a Purchase Request must be secured via the AABC at least 1 week in advance of the event date)